Saturday, March 17, 2012

Venting Session

Wow. Why on Earth do I feel the need to just spew my emotions out onto a computer screen? Really, no one reads it and I don't want anyone to read this. So why do I feel the obsessive need to write everything on a silly little blog? I feel so...so... I don't even know what I'm feeling right now, anger (for no reason), fear, annoyance, and all around apathy. Yet, obviously that's not true. Really? What is wrong, and why am I putting this in a blog? Right now my conscious is saying: "Wow, is this what you really want to do? Broadcast your hormonal breakdown to the world, sounds like a great idea!..." Well you know what? I don't care. I am upset with myself for only being able to attract men who really need to grow up and I'm even more upset that it bothers me so much. Really? I'm not even old enough to be worrying about anything like this! Heart, why are you so hard that no one will ever be able receive your love? Wow. This sounds like crap. I'm done and out. Goodbye to no one.

p.s Almost everything I write while hormonal becomes invalid almost immediately after being written. So, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment