Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Drama Llama

Okay, now I have stooped to the lowest level...I am ranting about an ex-boyfriend. Sheesh. Never thought this would be me. But oh well. When life gives you lemons, what do you do? Write a tell all blog post that no one really reads. :P So, recently I have gone through a break up and at first it wasn't too bad. You know, the usual heartache and constant missing of that one person. But it went well, we ended as friends and even had a wonderful conversation laughing and joking like good friends right after the dreaded message had been delivered. I thought it had ended well and I was happy to no have lost him as a friend. Then a week goes by and he sends me a text (yeah, classy right?) saying he wants me back and is not doing well without me. I say no. Things get a bit more messy and he continues to text me about his awful life and keeps trying to drag me back into his drama. GHA! What is a girl to do? Now I can understand why some friends would cut off all contact with their ex. Although I still believe the mature thing is best when possible. This by no means is meant to be an uplifting story or anything. Just the rantings of an average girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment